Always subject to our own schedule of events and exhibitions, Hallwalls also makes its first-floor Gallery (and the adjacent lobby) available for receptions, and its basement-level Cinema available for meetings, audiovisual presentations, screenings, and other small assemblies requiring seating (up to 80 persons or so).
Space rental of Hallwalls' facilities is on a sliding scale, depending on whether events are private, corporate, or nonprofit. Please call Hallwalls at 716-854-1694 to inquire about rates and availability.
For larger meetings and events requiring Asbury Hall, contact Babeville directly at 716-852-3835.
Cinema specifications and equipment
- 38' by 25' room with 63 built-in raked theatre seats (room for 17 extra portable seats for a total of 80).
- Wheelchair accessible for up to 2 people.
- 10' W x 7' H projection screen (retracts into ceiling).
- 2 EAW FR153-HI 3-way full-range speakers (15" woofer), Crown CE1000 power amp.
- Ceiling-mounted Panasonic PT-AE7000U HD video projector, 2 Eiki 16mm projectors.
- Stage mounted panel with 8 XLR audio inputs, HDMI, VGA, and composite video inputs.
- Projection booth with 14 channel mixing console, video playback for Blu-Ray, DVD, VHS, MiniDV, DVCAM, BetacamSP, 16mm & Super 8 film, as well as most digital file formats (not including DCP).
- Wifi access point.